We are looking for a Business Analyst who will work with our cross-functional teams to help them design, build, and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. Acklen Avenue is a leading custom software development in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Participates in discovery sessions to gain an understanding of client needs.
- Writes and slices user stories, scenarios and acceptance criteria for features.
- Leads grooming conversations with customer and team.
- Maintains and prioritizes the Release Backlog according to the client's needs.
- Interprets indicators of lead time, cycle time, velocity and throughput and adjusts forecasts in the Release Plan when needed.
- Presents the Release Plan to the customer and explains changes from week to week.
- Uses a repertoire of facilitation techniques.
- Seeks honest, specific customer feedback to continuously improve the partnership.
- Creates an appropriate sense of urgency to solve customer problems.
- Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Collaborate with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- As an Acklen Avenue business analyst, you are the voice of our client and a leading facilitator of the relationship between our development teams and the business analyst on the client side.
- Your challenge is to have a vision of what the client wishes to build and convey that vision to the development team. You will have the ability to explore business value with clients, understand users, prioritize features and clearly document and communicate the details.
- You will have a good understanding of the principles and benefits of agile development and be able to uphold a collaborative, agile mindset in your work and your interactions with the team. You’ll support clients to appreciate the advantages and maximize their results.
- CSPO or PSPO certification is a plus.
- Knowledge of agile and scrum/kanban/scrumban.
- 2 - 4 years of experience as a business analyst.
- General business experience.
- Above average communication skills.