As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the availability, scalability, and health of our systems. You’re part of a team that is responsible for deploying, supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting our systems. When incidents occur, you know how to handle them. You will also work closely with the Dev Team to coordinate releases, improve the CI/CD Pipeline, and squash performance issues. You are able to devise proactive solutions to project-related issues and inspire trust in all stakeholders. You’re a team player who is ready to work with your team to find solutions.
- Manage our (AWS) cloud infrastructure using IaC. (We love Terraform)
- Manage and evolve our continuous deployment pipeline
- Identify and implement cost optimization strategies in our cloud infrastructure
- As part of our development team you ensure that all stakeholders are aware of the demands on the infrastructure as well as of the challenges entailed
- You support in improving deployment, integration and monitoring
- In close collaboration with all team-members you help with further development of our deployment-pipeline and automate the provisioning of our systems
- You are the first point of contact regarding maintenance, run and the continuously improvement of our highly available and scalable infrastructure
- You supervise and monitor our infrastructure in integration, staging and live environments
- You support the monitoring of our systems and automate different processes
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools.
- Ability to code and script.
- Experience with systems and IT operations.
- Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment.
- Strong grasp of automation tools.
- Data management skills.
- Understanding and focus on business outcomes.
- Understanding and efficiency in collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Experience with Amazon AWS is a HUGE plus!
- Linux experience is required