Remote - Honduras
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer who will manage exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Acklen Avenue is a leading custom software development in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Prepare detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Plan and coordinate testing activities, thoroughly identifying and documenting bugs.
- Build and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Organize testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. developers and product owners) to identify system requirements.
- Review the debugging process results.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Analyze the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Maintain relevant knowledge about new testing tools and test strategies.
- Review and analyze system specifications.
- Collaborate with QA Team to develop effective strategies and test plans.
- Write and Execute test cases (manual/automated) and analyze results.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Join team and guild meetings.
- Test plan elaboration.
- Test Automation implementation and maintenance.
- Defects tracking.
- Manual testing.
- Cross browser testing.
- Full and target regression testing.
- Search balance in requirements.
- Estimating features from QA perspective.
- Continuous communication with all team members (e.g developers /designers/po).
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications.
- Reporting and documenting technical issues.
- Collaborate daily with an agile remote team.
- Develop test strategies.
- Train clients on new tools and the system if needed.
- Collaborate daily with Designers , Developers , Product owner, Ops to test and deliver an intuitive, highly visible web/mobile app.
- Solid experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum development principles.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related areas.