Senior Full Stack Engineer
Acklen Avenue is a trusted partner in outsourced development and staff augmentation.. We offer fully assembled agile teams at a weekly rate and can help you fill any skills gaps on your existing technology teams.. Our team of software engineers are passionate about clean code and simple user experiences. Acklen Avenue offers more than talent. We offer a mature product development process, staffed with experienced, full-time experts. We are People + Process + Partnership.
Our team of software engineers is passionate about clean code and simple user experiences. Acklen Avenue offers more than talent. We offer a mature product development process, staffed with experienced, full-time experts. We are "people + process + partnership." Your client is changing the way legal testimony works in the remote world. We have an amazing opportunity to leverage the pandemic-era shift to online depositions and disrupt a workflow that hasn't changed much in the last 100+ years. We are approaching this challenge as a product-led startup with a customer-first culture and adopting a highly responsive flow-based model to solve our customers' most critical needs. If you are excited about working with a focused team, building an amazing product to change your customers' world, let's talk. We are growing and need your many talents to help us take many small steps to improve all aspects of this problem.
- Building the client’s product capabilities, supporting structures and frameworks
- Building and using components, libraries and custom code
- Translating ideas, thoughts, and designs into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers
- Focusing every opportunity on how to make the product, process, code and system better than it is today
- Collaborating with team members in a pair and mob/ensemble setting
Position Skills & Requirements:
- Senior Level.
- Full-time job (40 hours weekly).
- 1 year contract (possible contract extension).
- C1 Advanced English Level.
- Availability from 8-5pm in the CST time zone.
- Remote Work.
Nice To Haves:
- Preferred experience with UI/UX Design chops (Ant Design Library), Zoom SDK’s, AI/ML transcription processing, Behavior Driven Development / Full Stack Integration Tests, Docker / Kubernetes, Other cloud computing frameworks, Customer empathy and interest, Audio / Video Processing, editing, or streaming, File storage optimization and compression, Interest of familiarity with the legal system.
Our Core Values:
- Committed to Personal Growth
- Seek First to Understand
- Bring Out the Best in Others
- Remote - Based in AMER/LATAM