We are looking for an Agile Coach (aka Scrum Master) to coach and enable our product delivery teams to work efficiently and effectively together. You will collaborate with cross-functional, highly skilled engineering teams to help them craft an Agile process that maximizes delivery and learning.
- Foster an environment of successful delivery and continuous improvement
- Help teams with challenges related to how they work and interact together
- Ensure the team lives agile values and principles and follows the processes and practices that they agreed to use
- Coach individuals, as needed, in areas like professional growth, conflict resolution, and interpersonal interactions
- Organize and facilitate team sessions such as retrospectives, daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, showcases, etc.
- Raise issues early and often to model the value of early problem detection
- Gather and analyze team metrics to find potential delivery issues
- You are experienced working in and with Agile teams
- You having experience applying concepts and techniques from multiple agile approaches including Extreme Programming, Kanban, and Scrum
- You are passionate about great customer experiences and foster the same passion in team members
- You have a deep understanding of effective communication, conflict resolution, group dynamics, and coaching
- You have experience working with remote teams
- You care about learning new things and applying them in a practical way