Remote - Honduras
We are looking for a skilled Designer who will design our software and platforms to help meet our customers' needs. Acklen Avenue is a leading custom software development in Nashville, Tennessee.
- Analyze and meet product and business specifications, as well as user expectations.
- Perform concept, usability testing and gather feedback.
- Use special personas based on user research results.
- Create interaction models and evaluate their success.
- Build wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Solve UX problems, such as usability or findability, using a creative approach
- Collaborate with other designers to implement attractive and functional designs.
- Discuss design ideas and prototypes with developers and stakeholders.
- Maintain clear and open communication across teams.
- Stay informed about competitor products and industry trends.
- 2+ years' experience working as an Interaction Designer, UX Designer, Designer or other relevant position. UI
- Significant experience with design software and a solid portfolio of design projects. Web or mobile app samples are required.
- Excellent knowledge of interaction design and information architecture.
- Experience in project management and research will be a bonus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a business-oriented approach.
- Strong communication skills.
- Self-driven and an avid learner.
- Good attitude towards receiving and giving feedback.
- BSc in Graphic Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, Computer Science, Engineering, other related areas or equivalent experience.